Most Dangerous Game

As a young boy, I remember I had to read “The Most Dangerous Game” in school. That book changed my life, I wanted to be in the jungle and hunt. It intrigued me and sparked my curiosity to hunt. Of course, I did not want to hunt people! Ha-ha. I just loved the idea of being outdoors, alone and in charge of my own destiny.

I have now been Hunting for about fifteen years. It is not a hobby for me; it has become a way of life. I do not waste any bit of the animal I catch. I am not a hunter that hunts to put a head on my wall. I do it because I live off the land and do not eat processed food. All the meats I eat are from animals I have caught.
Multicam MOLLE Hydration System 3 Liter
My parents never understood why I chose the way of life I have. I try to explain to them that it is the natural progression of life. I am not raising chickens and things like that just to be slaughtered. The animals in the wilderness have lived a life in their environment. The world is a matter of Survival of the fittest.
I do not think there is anything humane about raising animals to be slaughtered. Believe it or not, I am an animal lover but I need to survive. I do not do this as a sport and I do not enjoy harming anything. When I say I was curious about the book, I meant for survival reasons. You know what I meant?

No comments:

Post a Comment